EUR/USD showing different bars on different charts.

There is probably a very simple explanation that i am missing but could someone tell me why the same EUR/USD on a M1 chart shows different patterns?

I have 2 seperate accounts  running on Metatrader 4 running at the same time yet both candlestick charts couldn't be any more different in appereance? I'm guessing this is to do with price but why are they so unalike??

iannai69:

There is probably a very simple explanation that i am missing but could someone tell me why the same EUR/USD on a M1 chart shows different patterns?

I have 2 seperate accounts  running on Metatrader 4 running at the same time yet both candlestick charts couldn't be any more different in appereance? I'm guessing this is to do with price but why are they so unalike??

Different Brokers ?  each Broker has a separate customer base placing different orders . . . . the price is a reaction to those orders,  there is no centralised Forex market as there is with Shares and Futures.

RaptorUK:
Different Brokers ?  each Broker has a separate customer base placing different orders . . . . the price is a reaction to those orders,  there is no centralised Forex market as there is with Shares and Futures.

I guessed that might be what it was!

thanks, think i'd be strugging without this site!

Reason: