Error 129 at ordersend I cannot explain is baffling me - page 2

Thats what i told him the very first comment but if he wishes to enter it manually then could be the slippage, stop loss or take profit which in a 5 digit broker, must be multiplied by ten before being used but well we cant know because we havent seen how he is calculating them.

tonny:
Thats what i told him the very first comment but if he wishes to enter it manually then could be the slippage, stop loss or take profit which in a 5 digit broker, must be multiplied by ten before being used but well we cant know because we havent seen how he is calculating them.
SL & TP are prices,  they don't get multiplied by 10 for a 5 digit Broker.

I meant the value you enter in the ea in pips before calculating it into a price.

tonny:
I meant the value you enter in the ea in pips before calculating it into a price.

Well, thanks guys! I did the thing with the 5 digit brokers (treating as if 5th digit was tenths of pips, sort of) and it has begun working much better. There IS one symbol that failed... with the same error. I started opening selling orders using just the Bid value (SL=TP=0), slippage 10 (just testing) and using NormalizeDouble with Digits.

Shouldn't this be foolproof now?

Now thats better

Apagador:

Well, thanks guys! I did the thing with the 5 digit brokers (treating as if 5th digit was tenths of pips, sort of) and it has begun working much better. There IS one symbol that failed... with the same error. I started opening selling orders using just the Bid value (SL=TP=0), slippage 10 (just testing) and using NormalizeDouble with Digits.

Shouldn't this be foolproof now?

No.  Do it properly or expect issues.
Reason: