date time math?

Hi,

I would like to perform a function call after having done some calculations with date and/or time.

If i.e. the time is 14:00, I would like to perform a function call at 14:00+5, meaning 19:00.

I've googled and searched through the documentation/book but I didn't come up with any examples. could someone help me out - provide some examples on how to calculate with date and time, or give me some urls or some keywords to search for?

thanks!

herbun:

Hi,

I would like to perform a function call after having done some calculations with date and/or time.

If i.e. the time is 14:00, I would like to perform a function call at 14:00+5, meaning 19:00.

I've googled and searched through the documentation/book but I didn't come up with any examples. could someone help me out - provide some examples on how to calculate with date and time, or give me some urls or some keywords to search for?

From the Documentation . . " datetime type (integer representing the amount of seconds elapsed from midnight, 1 January, 1970). "

Midnight . . . datetime for midnight add on 19 * PERIOD_H1 * 60 and you have 19:00 today

Reason: