Zero WIN zero loss robot - well almost

Hello Everybody!

I'm interested in a robot that actually does NOT make money and Loose money. OR it does between a very narrow range.

The job of this robot should be to make lots and lots orders and should make as little as profit that win the broker spread back, and no more profit required.

The aim for the robot lets suppose you have 100.000 dollar and after one year passed you still should have 95.000 or 105.000, but 80.000 or 120.000 range is absolutely correct too:D

But the more the range is narrowed the better result going to be.

The perfect would be if the equity stay remaining 100.000 for your entire life and it only win the spread back but make LOTS and lots trade.

I do know it is almost impossible to make it. But I give a chance and I ask from you experts.

Thanks the answer and have a nice day.

apophissaw:

Hello Everybody!

I'm interested in a robot that actually does NOT make money and Loose money. OR it does between a very narrow range.

The job of this robot should be to make lots and lots orders and should make as little as profit that win the broker spread back, and no more profit required.

The aim for the robot lets suppose you have 100.000 dollar and after one year passed you still should have 95.000 or 105.000, but 80.000 or 120.000 range is absolutely correct too:D

But the more the range is narrowed the better result going to be.

The perfect would be if the equity stay remaining 100.000 for your entire life and it only win the spread back but make LOTS and lots trade.

I do know it is almost impossible to make it. But I give a chance and I ask from you experts.

Thanks the answer and have a nice day.

Nach, that's too easy, we prefer this one : $1 billion mql4 coding job - click that.

Hehe I know my example is impossible too :D Just had to ask it that if it has a chance of making it or not :P

I'm not interested in profitable robot at all it just have to make lots of order and should be same after one year or 10 or till you die:D

Thanks.

Just open two trades each day, e.g. a BUY and a SELL with TakeProfit=50pips and StopLoss=50pips. You will lose the spreads each time.

Reason: