trading volume

my account always open 0.10 lots while the signal i have subscribed with open with different volumes. i.e. the signal open 0.40 lots while my account open 0.10  and again  the signal open 0.30 lots while my account open 0.10 lots, in the view that my account have 3000 $ balance and the signal balance is 2977 $, i have the same leverage as the signal which is 1:500 and i permit 95% of my deposit to be used by the signal.

if any body have idea please give me feed back  

Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service

On Provider's account all trades are performed with volume of 0.1 lots. I want to copy these trades with larger volume, for example 0.3 lots. Can I raise the volume somehow?

All volumes are calculated automatically. Subscriber can copy trades with volume larger than on Provider's account only in one case - if Subscriber's account balance reserved for signals copying is greater than Provider's account balance (Subscriber_Balance * Load > Provider_Balance).

What rounding scheme is used for Provider's and Subscriber's percentage ratio of deals volume?

The following step-by-step algorithm is used for percentage rounding:

1. If the value is less than 1%, it is rounded up to 1%, i.e. assumed to be 1%. Example: 0.25% => 1%
  2. If the value is greater than 1% and less than 10%, it is rounded down to the nearest whole number. Example: 6.25% => 6%
  3. If the value is more than 10% and less than 100%, it is rounded down with step of 5%. Example: 29.7% => 25%
  4. If the value is more than 100% and less than 1000%, it is rounded down with step of 10%. Example: 129.6% => 120%

You can see an example of calculations in the General information on Trading Signals for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 article.

thank you newdigital for yr reply but my situation is different  as i have told previously i have the same balance and the same leverage as the signal, so why there is big difference in the trading volumes ?

May be - not same ... if you are sure that it should be fixed (but no one reported same issue sorry) - go to Service Desk.

Hi

Not sure if I am posting in the right place but I am trying to understand how i find the total volume of all my open position. I can use PositionGetDouble(POSITION_VOLUME) to find the open volume of a single position but I am after he total. Any suggestions

Reason: