why several orders with different price would be added together?

As the subject, e.g. I selled an order (0.02volumes) , then I sell another order(0.02volume) later with different price.  I thounght there will be two orders in the "trade", but the system automaticlly add both orders together into one order, that is 0.04volumes with the latest price.  If I buy a third order(0.04volumes), all the orders will be closed.  I am a newbie, thanks for answering!
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Chart Constants / Positioning Constants
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Chart Constants / Positioning Constants
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Chart Constants / Positioning Constants - Documentation on MQL5

Skyhawk:
As the subject, e.g. I selled an order (0.02volumes) , then I sell another order(0.02volume) later with different price.  I thounght there will be two orders in the "trade", but the system automaticlly add both orders together into one order, that is 0.04volumes with the latest price.  If I buy a third order(0.04volumes), all the orders will be closed.  I am a newbie, thanks for answering!

Hi Skyhawk, MT5 & MT4 are different order/trade management, please refer to https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/2913.

Skyhawk:
Read this article :       Orders, Positions and Deals in MetaTrader 5
Reason: