Why is this possible...? An EA problem. - page 2

Well, it did make sense to me, when you posted it. But unfortunately it didn't do the trick for EA Tester... Still different results with those 2 EAs. I know I'm a pain in the ass for you guys, but I still don't know why line 'else return(0);' influence my EA, that it is trading different (and what's more, it's the difference in a positive way - heck! I created it, it's profitable, but I don't know why is that possible :P). I just want to know what's happening when the program comes to that moment. I googled the mql4 debugger, but I can't find such thing, so I assume it doesn't exist.

Can anyone here tell me what is going on at that moment of code? RaptorUK, you said you had the same problem in the past. And did those curly brackets help you solve the problem?

rafios:

Can anyone here tell me what is going on at that moment of code? RaptorUK, you said you had the same problem in the past. And did those curly brackets help you solve the problem?

I had a problem with if else if else yes, and adding the braces did help in my situation.

There is no debugger, you need to add print() statements to figure out what is going on. Have you tried comparing the 2 files using something like windiff ?

I checked it with WinDiff and they are the same, apart of those lines I posted here. Well, I guess we'll never get to know what is the problem in here... I'll just start searching new good trading conditions. Anyway, thanks for help guys, especially for you, RaptorUK. It was a pleasure :) Cheers!
Reason: