Manual trading while building EAs

Is it possible to manual trade in the same terminal client while back testing and designing EAs?
I want to build a track record on my premo trading strategy that pulls huge profit with little risk, while at the same time, create more EAs, and learn to code, back test my premo trading strategy.

Yes possible.

newdigital:
Yes possible.
Would a provider need two instances of the terminal to be open,if provider of signal? Two accounts in the same terminal instance seem to synchronize the two accounts, with each other. I do not understand the related article and functions. I thought the signal was run from the desk servers or somewhere other than providers terminal. I understood that it was possible to trade in one account, and run signal in another account, and from the same terminal instance..
The terminal seems to synchronize the two accounts that are in the same terminal instance. When something is done in one, the same is done in the other.
Example; Login to signal account #1, set to auto trade, log out..now log into trading account#2 and I find the EA is on the chart in the #2 account. I want to trade so,  take the EA off the chart, which also removes it from the signal account #1, even though I am no longer logged into #1. They are synchronized. .can you explain this?.. How do I do both, and keep Account#1 trading online? Two different terminal instances? I have been trying to find the answer for over a week, and im running in circles. thanks for you help .(-:) will someone help.

KenMcCormick:
Would a provider need two instances of the terminal to be open,if provider of signal? Two accounts in the same terminal instance seem to synchronize the two accounts, with each other. I do not understand the related article and functions. I thought the signal was run from the desk servers or somewhere other than providers terminal. I understood that it was possible to trade in one account, and run signal in another account, and from the same terminal instance..
The terminal seems to synchronize the two accounts that are in the same terminal instance. When something is done in one, the same is done in the other.
Example; Login to signal account #1, set to auto trade, log out..now log into trading account#2 and I find the EA is on the chart in the #2 account. I want to trade so,  take the EA off the chart, which also removes it from the signal account #1, even though I am no longer logged into #1. They are synchronized. .can you explain this?.. How do I do both, and keep Account#1 trading online? Two different terminal instances? I have been trying to find the answer for over a week, and im running in circles. thanks for you help .(-:) will someone help.
You need 2 separate accounts and terminals . . .  or more.  Install the terminals  ( MT5 installations ) to different directories . . .

RaptorUK:
You need 2 separate accounts and terminals . . .  or more.  Install the terminals  ( MT5 installations ) to different directories . . .
got it..thanks
Reason: