Need Help programming EA

I have a trading methodolgy I use and is profitable. I need a programmer willing to write an MT4 EA for me for free and back and forward test it.. If interested email me @ kgibson5@woh.rr.com

Kind Regards,

dgib1038

dgib1038:

I have a trading methodolgy I use and is profitable. I need a programmer willing to write an MT4 EA for me for free and back and forward test it.. If interested email me @ kgibson5@woh.rr.com

Kind Regards,

dgib1038

Get it together Grouch.

dgib1038:

Kind Regards,

dgib1038

How cheap that can be - a profitable wants a free

click here https://www.mql5.com/en/job

onewithzachy:

How cheap that can be - a profitable wants a free

click here https://www.mql5.com/en/job

Really? I'm trading demo successfully. It is people like this that hold us all back....

dgib1038:

Really? I'm trading demo successfully. It is people like this that hold us all back....

By the way, some people learn mql4 just half a week reading half this book https://book.mql4.com// and already making an EA.

There's plenty regulated broker that accepting no minimum deposit : GoMarketAus, AlpariFS, just to name a few. Some list and review here http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/forex_broker_reviews

Tell you what, show your detailed statement, and see if somebody interested. Coding is not difficult, it's converting from human logic to computer logic that's sometime makes profitable by manual become loser by electronic, hope not some rookie coder who reply. What we see is not always what we get in coding.

Just my 2 cents 2 help

dgib1038:

Kind Regards,

dgib1038

Hey, coding is hard work and learning is also hard work. Developers deserve to earn money for the coding services.

Like one member of the forum says "I'll code your strategy. Not for free, but it will be yours"!

dgib1038:

I have a trading methodolgy I use and is profitable.

I need a programmer willing to write an MT4 EA for me for free and back and forward test it..

1. How do you know if you haven't coded and back tested it. Have you been live trading it for years?
  2. Since there are no slaves here, there are only two choices: learn to code or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you.

my msn zdj229@hotmail.com i can help you

dgib1038:

Kind Regards,

dgib1038

kevin,

i like your attitude; direct and to the point.

kind regards,

edward/.

smoknfx:

kevin,

i like your attitude; direct and to the point.

So Sara Harrison are you going to code the EA that dgib1038 asked for ?

dgib1038:

hello mr kevin gibson,

i thought that your fencing thing that you sell is interesting.

it is odd how things like that can be quite profitable.

weird, eh?

notice, mr kevin, that the majority of the responses in this thread approached you in a somewhat less than professional manner.

for example, they probably didnt take the time to even google your email address.

i did.

i looked at each and every page that has your email address on it and my general impression is that you seem like a pretty nice cat.

see what i mean?

if the others fail to do a bit of due diligence and, you know, just take a few minutes to find out who you are before they even bother to tell you that they need to get paid, will they maintain that approach when they write code?

i think that they will.

coding is not all about syntax.

coding is about grey area issues.

coding is about art.

coding is about automating things that people do.

either way, i am off to meet some really phat cats this week..

wish me luck, mr kevin.

somebody here will help you.

most people are in way too big of a hurry to work with me.

i have been on my current project for eight years now.

my work is tighter than tight.

zero/.

Reason: