Install Trend Lord in mt4??

Hi Guys

Ok, about 2 years ago downloaded and installed Trendlord to my axi trader mt4, goes ok. I have opened another account with ICM (broker) using the mt4 downloaded from their site. I have trendlord loaded into meta editor, all the code is there, but it will not load/appear under the Navigator, drop down - Indicators, between Stochastic and ZigZag, (Where it should be and appears on the other mt4 platform) mt4 axi trader account. Reloaded and restarted a few times.

What am i doing wrong? what have i missed? or have i got it all stuffed up? I have (i think) copied everything/templates/settings etc from one to the other but just cant get the indicator i want to show up on the new platform, any ideas?

Thnaks in advance.

I have no idea what TrendLord is . . .

If it's an Indicator you need to copy it to experts/indicators . . . did you do that ?

RaptorUK:

I have no idea what TrendLord is . . .

If it's an Indicator you need to copy it to experts/indicators . . . did you do that ?

Yes, sorry, trendlord is just an indicator, its a bar graph sits at the bottom of the trading screen. I have copied it to metaeditor but seem to have lost my way from there, two years ago on the old mt4 i loaded it and it sits under indicators/just above zigzag. Just cant get it to go over to the list of indicators on the right of the screen and then drag onto my trading screen.

RaptorUK:

Did you ?
Navigate to the correct folder in your new MT4 installation . . and copy the TrendLord files into there . . .

RaptorUK:

Did you ?
Navigate to the correct folder in your new MT4 installation . . and copy the TrendLord files into there . . .

THANK YOU, thanks mate so much. I feel like such a dill. Works perfectly now. Really appreciate you
RaptorUK:

Did you ?

*your help.
Reason: