Looking for MQL4 Developer

Hello MQL4 world,

I am located in Los Angeles, California and I am looking for a developer to create two indicators to fit my needs. Both are very simple and I am willing to pay.

The indicators:

1. Paints horizontal lines following candlestick closes, after certain requirements have been met. I would also like for it to be color coded per time-frame, so regardless of the time-frame it still appears on the chart.

2. Looks for a candlestick pattern on the chart based off my requirements, alerts me that the pattern is developing.

If this job is accepted, a non-disclosure agreement will need to be signed.

Please contact me via private message with your contact information, price range for each individual indicator, and also a brief description of your background (experience, types of indicators developed, etc.). Thank you.

JNorena

jnorena:

Hello MQL4 world,

I am located in Los Angeles, California and I am looking for a developer to create two indicators to fit my needs. Both are very simple and I am willing to pay.

The indicators:

1. Paints horizontal lines following candlestick closes, after certain requirements have been met. I would also like for it to be color coded per time-frame, so regardless of the time-frame it still appears on the chart.

2. Looks for a candlestick pattern on the chart based off my requirements, alerts me that the pattern is developing.

If this job is accepted, a non-disclosure agreement will need to be signed.

Please contact me via private message with your contact information, price range for each individual indicator, and also a brief description of your background (experience, types of indicators developed, etc.). Thank you.

JNorena

Hello jnorena you're welcome to Jobs