Great Indicator 2 EA- Please help to make it EA - as new in programming.. GREAAT INDICATORR

Dear All forex friends,

I am very new to programming / language etc.. BUT I had a VERY GREAT INDICATOR WHICH I WANT TO MAKE IT INTO EA .

REQUEST ANY PROGRAMER OR FOREX FRIEND TO HELP ME INTHIS.. THE INDICATOR IS ATTACHED HERE.. WHEN IT GIVE ARROW IT SHOULD BUY IN EA AND WHEN DOWN ARROW IT SHOULD SELL ALONG WITH STOP PROFIT, STOP LOSS, TRAILLING STOP OPTIONS PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FRIENDSSSSSS

HOPE THE KNOWLEDGABLE PROGRAMER OR PERSON WILL HELP ME IN THIS TO MAKE INDICATOR INTO EA PLEASE.....THANKS IN ADVANCE TO THOSE WHO MAKE EA TO ME FROM THIS INDICATOR ..... GREAT RESULTS...WATING TO HEAR FOR HELP FRIENDS....THANKSSSSSS

EXPERTARTS

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//| trendsignal.mq4
//| contact pankajbhaban@gmail.Com

#property indicator_chart_window
#property indicator_buffers 2
#property indicator_color1 DodgerBlue
#property indicator_color2 Magenta

//---- input parameters
extern int RISK=3;
extern int CountBars=350;
extern int Alert_Delay_In_Seconds=0;
extern bool Enablemail = true;
extern string subjectUp="Buy signal";
extern string subjectDown="Sell signal";
extern string textUp="Long ";
extern string textDown="Short ";
int SSP=9;
int PrevAlertTime=0;
//---- buffers
double val1[];
double val2[];
double alertBar;

//| Custom indicator initialization function |
int init()
{
string short_name;
//---- indicator line
IndicatorBuffers(2);
SetIndexStyle(0,DRAW_ARROW);
SetIndexArrow(0,233);
SetIndexStyle(1,DRAW_ARROW);
SetIndexArrow(1,234);
SetIndexBuffer(0,val1);
SetIndexBuffer(1,val2);
//----
return(0);
}
//| SilverTrend_Signal |
int start()
{
if (CountBars>=Bars) CountBars=Bars;
SetIndexDrawBegin(0,Bars-CountBars+SSP);
SetIndexDrawBegin(1,Bars-CountBars+SSP);
int i,shift,counted_bars=IndicatorCounted();
int i1,i2,K;
double Range,AvgRange,smin,smax,SsMax,SsMin,price;
bool uptrend,old;
//----

if(Bars<=SSP+1) return(0);
//---- initial zero
if(counted_bars<SSP+1)
{
for(i=1;i<=SSP;i++) val1[CountBars-i]=0.0;
for(i=1;i<=SSP;i++) val2[CountBars-i]=0.0;
}
//----

K=33-RISK;
for (shift = CountBars-SSP; shift>=0; shift--)
{

Range=0;
AvgRange=0;
for (i1=shift; i1<=shift+SSP; i1++)
{AvgRange=AvgRange+MathAbs(High[i1]-Low[i1]);
}
Range=AvgRange/(SSP+1);

SsMax=High[shift]; SsMin=Low[shift];
for (i2=shift;i2<=shift+SSP-1;i2++)
{
price=High[i2];
if(SsMax<price) SsMax=price;
price=Low[i2];
if(SsMin>=price) SsMin=price;
}

smin = SsMin+(SsMax-SsMin)*K/100;
smax = SsMax-(SsMax-SsMin)*K/100;
val1[shift]=0;
val2[shift]=0;
if (Close[shift]<smin)
{
uptrend = false;
}
if (Close[shift]>smax)
{
uptrend = true;
}
if (uptrend!=old && uptrend==true)
{
val1[shift]=Low[shift]-Range*0.5;

if (Bars>alertBar && shift==0 && (CurTime() - PrevAlertTime > Period()*Alert_Delay_In_Seconds))
{
Alert("Trendsignal ",Period()," ",Symbol()," BUY");alertBar = Bars;
if(Enablemail == true) {SendMail(subjectDown+" "+ Symbol(),textDown+" "+ Close[1]+" "+ Symbol()); }
PrevAlertTime = CurTime();
}
}
if (uptrend!=old && uptrend==false)
{

val2[shift]=High[shift]+Range*0.5;
if (Bars>alertBar && shift==0 && (CurTime() - PrevAlertTime > Period()*Alert_Delay_In_Seconds))
{
Alert("Trendsignal ",Period()," ",Symbol()," SELL");alertBar = Bars;
if(Enablemail == true) {SendMail(subjectUp +" "+ Symbol(),textUp+" "+ Close[1]+" " + Symbol());}
PrevAlertTime = CurTime();

}
}
Comment(shift);
old=uptrend;

}
return(0);
}
PLEASEEEE REPLY FOREX FRIENDS WITH EA OF INDICATOR WHEN ARROW BUY-SELL EA ..GREAT RESUTLS YOU CAN SEE WITH THIS EA OF TRAILING STOP.. PLESAAASEE AS I AM NEW TO PROGRAMING ......THANKS

//| SilverTrend_Signal |

first clue for a repainter

for (i2=shift;i2<=shift+SSP-1;i2++)

second clue for a repainter

zzuegg:

first clue for a repainter

second clue for a repainter

Yes, ITs great Indicator and need to make it EA can u please help.. just trailing stop and buy sell signal indicator plz help i will be very thankfullll as i am NEW to programming.. IT GIVES GREAT RESULTS DUE TO ACCURACYY ...even if it repaints very rare it is worth earning.. thatss why i am searching for help to make it EA please.. THANKS A LOT IN ADVANCE. See Great Results after making it EAA>> plz share thankkkkkkssssssssss

expertarts:

Dear All forex friends,

I am very new to programming / language etc.. BUT I had a VERY GREAT INDICATOR WHICH I WANT TO MAKE IT INTO EA .

REQUEST ANY PROGRAMER OR FOREX FRIEND TO HELP ME INTHIS.. THE INDICATOR IS ATTACHED HERE.. WHEN IT GIVE ARROW IT SHOULD BUY IN EA AND WHEN DOWN ARROW IT SHOULD SELL ALONG WITH STOP PROFIT, STOP LOSS, TRAILLING STOP OPTIONS PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FRIENDSSSSSS

HOPE THE KNOWLEDGABLE PROGRAMER OR PERSON WILL HELP ME IN THIS TO MAKE INDICATOR INTO EA PLEASE.....THANKS IN ADVANCE TO THOSE WHO MAKE EA TO ME FROM THIS INDICATOR ..... GREAT RESULTS...WATING TO HEAR FOR HELP FRIENDS....THANKSSSSSS

EXPERTARTS

PLEASEEEE REPLY FOREX FRIENDS WITH EA OF INDICATOR WHEN ARROW BUY-SELL EA ..GREAT RESUTLS YOU CAN SEE WITH THIS EA OF TRAILING STOP.. PLESAAASEE AS I AM NEW TO PROGRAMING ......THANKS
PLEASE DO NOT SHOUT . . . . it makes your txt harder to read . .

RaptorUK:
PLEASE DO NOT SHOUT . . . . it makes your txt harder to read . .

Yes RaptorUK, You are right... i will take care next time since i am desperate to make it EA i did it and new in programming. Thanks a lot I will improve on it.

Also thanks in advance for making it EA. Regards, Expertarts.

expertarts:

Yes RaptorUK, You are right... i will take care next time since i am desperate to make it EA i did it and new in programming. Thanks a lot I will improve on it.

Also thanks in advance for making it EA. Regards, Expertarts.

There are many EAs in the CodeBase you can look at for examples of code . . . you don't make an Indicator into an EA, generally you use the Indicator data, by use of iCustom(), in your EA.

If you don't want to code this yourself you can get it coded for you here: MT4 & MT5 EAs written for you

RaptorUK:

There are many EAs in the CodeBase you can look at for examples of code . . . you don't make an Indicator into an EA, generally you use the Indicator data, by use of iCustom(), in your EA.

If you don't want to code this yourself you can get it coded for you here: MT4 & MT5 EAs written for you

Dear RaptorUK,

Thanks a lot ... it really helped me. Can i just ask you one question.. Since i see forex very potential source of earning as wellas Very Risky.. How many years experience you have and how much average $ you earn / or pips you earn daily & what is ur best stratergy or golden rules... plz.. just asking friendly as new in fx.. ( please dont misunderstand me ) just new so for my knowledge.i asked. anyways thanks a lot for your help GREATTT & be in touch....Regards, Expertarts..

expertarts:

Dear RaptorUK,

Thanks a lot ... it really helped me. Can i just ask you one question.. Since i see forex very potential source of earning as wellas Very Risky.. How many years experience you have and how much average $ you earn / or pips you earn daily & what is ur best stratergy or golden rules... plz.. just asking friendly as new in fx.. ( please dont misunderstand me ) just new so for my knowledge.i asked. anyways thanks a lot for your help GREATTT & be in touch....Regards, Expertarts..

So far trying to make any money on Forex has cost me approx £100k gross . . .

expertarts:

Dear RaptorUK,

Dear RapotUK, The provided link seems to be unavailable.. can u plz send a ea with simple sl, tp, trailing stop and i custome arrow based indicator buy sell used in it so that i can add my indicators in that place as suggested by you.. thanks for your help.. sorry if i am troubling you.. i will be proud if i can also help u in anyway in future.. thanks a lot.. regards,expertarts.

RaptorUK:
So far trying to make any money on Forex has cost me approx £100k gross . . .

Yes...it has winning percent very less and need to strictly adhere to set rules.. esp execute orders whenever u r in loss is very imp to maitain the avg earning..

lets see how i also do progress in it.. till now i had made usd 168 of usd 40 in last 2 months.. but imp is rules and following them strictly..Thanks... be in touch. bye.

expertarts:

Dear RapotUK, The provided link seems to be unavailable.. can u plz send a ea with simple sl, tp, trailing stop and i custome arrow based indicator buy sell used in it so that i can add my indicators in that place as suggested by you.. thanks for your help.. sorry if i am troubling you.. i will be proud if i can also help u in anyway in future.. thanks a lot.. regards,expertarts.
Try it later, it is a Metaquotes link . . . it will probably be working later.
Reason: