EA not working

My EA is not working for some reason, please help? Had it running for 7 - 8 hours but still no trade initiated ><

When you coded "your EA" did you build in the ability to work with both 4 and 5 digit Brokers ? did you also build in the ability to work with ECN Brokers ?

dreams0421:

My EA is not working for some reason, please help? Had it running for 7 - 8 hours but still no trade initiated ><

You run 'MACD Sample' EA in 1 hour chart. I think you need to wait longer than 7 - 8 hours. Try on 1 or 5 or 15 minutes chart. BTW the 'Take_Profit' and the 'Trailing_Stop' value is designed for 4 digits broker while FXDD is 5 digit one. You should change it to 500 for Take_Profit' and 300 for 'Trailing_Stop'.

:D

Be Patient or do you wanna loose a lot quickly

You have to learn what the EA is doing and this moment you don't have any idea if we look to your question

Don't use this EA in standard version on a live account if you have any other trade open on your account it doesn't trade at all

Because of this checking of open trades

total=OrdersTotal();
   if(total<1) 

So the conditions have to become true for opening a trade

and there has to be no other trade be placed on your account

Even if you have placed a pending trade it won't trade......

Looks like you just started see the RSI_Trader_v1 Greyed out The source Code of that EA is placed yesterday

If you do it the right way then you will see it if it is compiled well Blue/Yellow colored

Reason: