How to solve the problem that the demo account becomes out of date?

Excuse me, everyone.

I have written a few EAs and want to test them on the demo accounts.

The problem is that after one month I applied for the demo account, the account itself becomes out of date.

However, I still wish the tests could go on.

Now I have to check each demo account one by one manually to make sure they are still valid.

Although I have made a EA to notify me in email that the account is going to be out of date in less than 24 hours, I still feel it is not so convenient.

I wish someone superior here could give me a hand.

Is there anyway to do with the problem so that the program could apply for a new demo account by itself automatically?

Thank you so much!!!

blackkettle:

Excuse me, everyone.

The problem is that after one month I applied for the demo account, the account itself becomes out of date.

However, I still wish the tests could go on.

Now I have to check each demo account one by one manually to make sure they are still valid.

Although I have made a EA to notify me in email that the account is going to be out of date in less than 24 hours, I still feel it is not so convenient.

I wish someone superior here could give me a hand.

Is there anyway to do with the problem so that the program could apply for a new demo account by itself automatically?

Thank you so much!!!

Hi blackkettle,

You have to write something similar like this https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/133400 or just change to broker that offer unlimited demo time.

onewithzachy:

Hi blackkettle,

You have to write something similar like this https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/133400 or just change to broker that offer unlimited demo time.

onewithzachy,

Thank you so much for your quick reply.

I am sorry the thread you supply is written in Russian.

Although my father have studied Russian, I have not yet.

Could you please give me an example on how to automatically apply for a demo account?

Thank you so much!

blackkettle:

onewithzachy,

Thank you so much for your quick reply.

I am sorry the thread you supply is written in Russian.

Although my father have studied Russian, I have not yet.

Could you please give me an example on how to automatically apply for a demo account?

Thank you so much!

Copy the address, use google translate or just use Google Chrome browser.

onewithzachy:
Copy the address, use google translate or just use Google Chrome browser.

Thank you so much, onewithzachy.

I appreciate your kindness very very much.

Time to code something to do what you want hours or days (or indefinitely - it may not be possible for you)

Time to manually re-apply for a demo account, 3 minutes?

The cost-effective approach is to re-apply for demo accounts when they expire.

dabbler:

Time to code something to do what you want hours or days (or indefinitely - it may not be possible)

Time to manually re-apply for a demo account, 3 minutes?

The cost-effective approach is to re-apply for demo accounts when they expire.

Hello, dabbler,

I wish I could write a visual basic or visual c++ program that could help me apply for a new demo account automatically every month.

It would save my time a lot.

Is there anyone who could give me an example?

Thank you so much!!!

blackkettle:

Hello, dabbler,

I wish I could write a visual basic or visual c++ program that could help me apply for a new demo account automatically every month.

I am a proficient programmer in Visual C++ (and ok in Visual Basic). I would not know how to write such a program. It would save me a lot of time by not writing such a programming and just re-applying for the account.

blackkettle:

Hello, dabbler,

Is there anyone who could give me an example?

Thank you so much!!!

It's Win API, at least you need these GetWindow - GW_Child, Menu, Button Click.

onewithzachy:
It's Win API, at least you need these GetWindow - GW_Child, Menu, Button Click.

onewithzachy,

Thank you very much for your tips.

blackkettle:

Excuse me, everyone.

I would suggest simply contact the broker and ask if they would set your demo account to not expire. I've done this several times. Also, Alpari (last time I looked) only expire their demos when they have been inactive for 30 days.

Reason: