Problems with MQ5 account

Hi Admin,

I have no choice but to post here.

I have an account with MQL5 but when I login, the remember me does not work.

When I tried to post something, it ask me to login which I already did.

When I visit my profile page, it is blank and does not allow me to do anything.

Please help.

doshur:

Hi Admin,

Please help.

Hi doshur,

Make sure uncheck control session by IP

doshur:

Hi Admin,

Please help.

See private messages.

Hello

I have changed it using a mobile device but still can not get on unless its through my mobile and for some reason.

I can not get on using my home network.

Also for some reason, when i get on with mobile, It will not allow me to complete the job I have over there.

I can not believe how frustrating this is. All I need is a simple indicator done and this has turned into 4 days of trying to log in and complete the work requirments.

Please advise

wfws

MetaQuotes Software Corp.:
See private messages.

Sir, it seems like a merry go round right now though i am unhappy. i have my account finanial limited for no reason . when i try to reach service desk and submit my message to them  i get Error saving data  message. This has happened when i logged into mql5 from my VPs and also when logged in from my desktop. I have the rent and purchase buttons missing from the market tabs. 

Kindly see the emssage that i have written to Service Desk which is not going through and sort my limitation warning for me please.

Best regards rhapsody1

the message to Serive Desk is below which fails to get submitted:

1. After what action did the limitation appear? Hi i just used your payment gateway to add funds to my mql5.com account but i am getting Warning message that my financial operations are limited. The deposit though has gone through thankfully as i needed to make a purchase.

2. Do you have other accounts on MQL5.com website? If yes, specify them.I do not have other accounts at mql5.com

Kindly have the limitations removed for the financial oeprations.

Best regards

rhapsody

Yes yes please try again to write service desk we have had some difficulties.

Thanks.

hi ive deposit my maney in the rong place can you pls refund it back to my account pls my email [...]

how do i refund vps server? have two only need one?

NegusLuo:
how do i refund vps server? have two only need one?

There is no refund option for MQL5 VPS.

How do you contact the Support desk ? I trying to complete my Seller registration but phone number seems to be linked to something that is not my account . i have never registered as a seller on mql5.com website. 

Any help or suggestions would be helpful 

Jack James:

How do you contact the Support desk ? I trying to complete my Seller registration but phone number seems to be linked to something that is not my account . i have never registered as a seller on mql5.com website. 

Any help or suggestions would be helpful 

At the bottom of this website: Contacts and requests.

Reason: