New Version of MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 432 - page 2

fxcm is having problems with build 432 (and earlier builds) "market is closed" error. There is a perfect live feed, but when ea tries to place order, "market is closed"

Is any other broker receiving this error? What would cause this?

4evermaat:

fxcm is having problems with build 432 (and earlier builds) "market is closed" error.

Where do you see this message - in Journal or in Experts? May be your EA works not correctly.

Hello everyone

I have installed the new update, and there is a horizontal bar now following the price action on my charts. I didn't have this on the old metatrader version and don't quit like it.

it seems it's impossible to disable this horizontal bar.. I attached a screenshot so you may better understand what i'm talking about.
If ever you guys knew how to disable this function, please let me know !

Thanks

wahjay:

I have installed the new update, and there is a horizontal bar now following the price action on my charts. I didn't have this on the old metatrader version and don't quit like it.

it seems it's impossible to disable this horizontal bar.
You mean the Bid price line? How is it that you never had it before? It is not a new feature. Maybe you had a setup that turned it off. If you figure out how that was done you will probably sort it out.

Oh yea the "Bid' price line. And... wow i don't know i just managed to not have it display on my chart ! I hate it now lol i can't see my own lines.. do you have an idea maybe? I searched every option and chart properties, impossible -_-'
dabbler:
You mean the Bid price line? How is it that you never had it before? It is not a new feature. Maybe you had a setup that turned it off. If you figure out how that was done you will probably sort it out.

I found it ! It was stupid.. " Grid " on the chart properties.. fiou ! yesssss

Is it possible to make a "wholesale" upgrade from one to download the new version, several installations on one computer, supporting various brokers?

Could you elaborate what "errors reported on the forum and in crash logs" are?

Why has the ability to load templates (right click on chart - Template) from anywhere via the "Load Template" option been removed? Since 432 only templates that reside in the folder of the current MetaTrader installation can be loaded, before this build there was the ablilty to not just do "Save Template" but also "Load Template" and select it from a folder on your HD. I store my templates on a fixed place for all MetaTrader installation. It´s very bad you have removed this feature and I don´t see the reason why this has been done at all since it makes handling of template a lot more uncomfortable. Can you re-enable the "Load Template" option?

geektrader:
Why has the ability to load templates (right click on chart - Template) from anywhere via the "Load Template" option been removed? Since 432 only templates that reside in the folder of the current MetaTrader installation can be loaded, before this build there was the ablilty to not just do "Save Template" but also "Load Template" and select it from a folder on your HD. I store my templates on a fixed place for all MetaTrader installation. It´s very bad you have removed this feature and I don´t see the reason why this has been done at all since it makes handling of template a lot more uncomfortable. Can you re-enable the "Load Template" option?

What do you mean ? I have FXCM 432 and still able to right click load template from anywhere !. Check expert and journal log for any hints. I'm using Vista but I edit the security tab.

:D

Reason: