New Version of MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 432

MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal build 432

1. Fixed "Name" and "Address" fields verification in the demo account registration dialog. A name has been recognized as invalid when using non-Latin characters.
  2. Added MetaQuotes ID verification in the Notifications dialog.
  3. Fixed translation of the interface into Mongolian.
  4. Fixed errors reported on the forum and in crash logs.

The update will be available through the LiveUpdate system.

Could you please make sure before releasing a New Version?

From "Preliminary Announcement of the New MetaTrader 4 Build 421 " to " New Version of MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 427" to now

"New Version of MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 432", How many days past? Nobody likes to update so many times!

Updates are good bugs must be solved as soon as possible you cant always detect all of them before release sometimes it is easier to detect by releasing to the millions to test and report the bugs.

tonny:
Updates are good bugs must be solved as soon as possible you cant always detect all of them before release sometimes it is easier to detect by releasing to the millions to test and report the bugs.

I don't remember any warning seen when updating, for example don't expect this to work properly, this is our experimental / beta version because it is easier for us this way. Even Liveupdate cannot be turned off, only by tricking with renaming or deleting liveupdate.exe. Without proper warning this is not professional approach by far. MT4 is for trading and traders cannot be excepted to be programmers-debuggers.

Not to even mention suffer losses with EAs not working as they should or MT4 crash because of internal programming errors.

There is problem with refreshing label on chart.. for example show profit in label.. = big delay..

The icon to the community is bueatifull.. but why I can delte fro list like other tools? This btn only waiting to clik for this ..waiting for mistake :D

szgy74:

I don't remember any warning seen when updating, for example don't expect this to work properly, this is our experimental / beta version because it is easier for us this way. Even Liveupdate cannot be turned off, only by tricking with renaming or deleting liveupdate.exe. Without proper warning this is not professional approach by far. MT4 is for trading and traders cannot be excepted to be programmers-debuggers.

Not to even mention suffer losses with EAs not working as they should or MT4 crash because of internal programming errors.

I agree. Metaquotes should release beta version of their software instead of attempting to force people to upgrade. At least IBFX does their best to actually make sure the latest version works ok before releasing it to their client base. Nothing wrong with having bugs, but it is the process in which people address them. I think there should be a bug tracker that can allow people to test betas, upload screenshots, and guarantee metaquotes interaction.

There is a long time bug where the alerts window the grid between the rows cannot be custom resized. you can only resize the entire window. Resizing the entire alerts window results in the very top part (with the bell) taking up half of the alerts window, and then the other half is the list of alerts. So again, I want the ability to resize the different child frames and rows within the Alert window. (ability to right-click and turn off "auto-arrange")

Another request is to have the ability to separate the tabs in the terminal into separate windows. I may want to observe current live trades AND the journal at the same time. I cannot do this with rigid tabbed approach.

The market watch tiick chart does a similar thing when you resize it too

After all the warnings I thought I had better install the latest MT4 over the weekend and so I upgraded to build 432.

However the expert adviser I was testing and optimising has now stopped working.

Under testing, the expert adviser loads normally and appears to run as usual except that it does not actually trade (it returns zero trades).

There is this message in the journal:-

"TestGenerator: unmatched data error (volume limit 552 at 2012.04.17 07:50 exceeded)"

I reloaded the relevant data in the history centre but still this message appears.

The expert adviser tested normally under the previous build I was running, which was lower than Build 416.

Now I am concerned what will happen when the markets open tonight for Forex trading.

Will build 432 work properly?

And ideas for my testing problem?

Actually I have found the reason why my expert adviser was not trading under the new build.

My trader does not trade unless the spread is below an adjustable value, and the new build obviously has a larger spread under testing than the previous build I was using.

Is there a way to adjust the spread when testing?

Yes. Use this and you would have found this and more
Reason: