----YEARLY CHART FOR METATRADER 4--------

Hallo MQL Team,

it is possible to create a yearly Chart botton for this beautyfull platform metatrader 4 ?

Kind Regards

balduin

Possible yes, useful no. What good is a chart with 20 bars? Retail trading started in the 90's

WHRoeder:
Possible yes, useful no. What good is a chart with 20 bars? Retail trading started in the 90's

Hallo MQL TEAM, Hallo WHRoeder,

in your opinion its not useful, but the yearly chart gives the community a clear message.

You could make a test: you could create this idea as an indicator for the community.

Is this indicator suxxesful, you can install as a botton in metatrader4.

Is this indicator not suxxesful, than was it for science or for those people who have interest or believe in this idea.

You and your Team can not loose;:)))))

Kind Regards

balduin

It is. But monthly charts are more than enough :P

balduin 2012.05.30 18:04

Hallo MQL Team,

it is possible to create a yearly Chart botton for this beautyfull platform metatrader 4 ?

Kind Regards

balduin

Yes its possible, WHRoeder also already reply you there.

Maybe it's useful for analytic purposes, but not in trading. BTW, why you asked for yearly chart on MT4 when there are no these following TF : M2, M3, M4, M6, M10, M12, M20, H2, H3, H6, H8, H12, which is less than a year. Oh ... don't tell us you are a yearly trader.

I think that's what MQL4 is for, to create something that is not available.

Got it, balduin ?

onewithzachy:

Yes its possible, WHRoeder also already reply you there.

Maybe it's useful for analytic purposes, but not in trading. BTW, why you asked for yearly chart on MT4 when there are no these following TF : M2, M3, M4, M6, M10, M12, M20, H2, H3, H6, H8, H12, which is less than a year. Oh ... don't tell us you are a yearly trader.

I think that's what MQL4 is for, to create something that is not available.

Got it, balduin ?

Hallo MQL TEAM, hallo onewithzachy,

i must laugh, lol,,lol, you have right. It ´s OK. Im not a yearly trader. I have interest in the big picture and believe it or believe it not, from the Analyze View it gives a clear message.

MT4 is a very good platform.

My Question again, could you create an indicator, yearly Chart, for the community?

ALL the best and much suxxes !

balduin

balduin:

Hallo MQL TEAM, hallo onewithzachy,

i must laugh, lol,,lol, you have right. It ´s OK. Im not a yearly trader. I have interest in the big picture and believe it or believe it not, from the Analyze View it gives a clear message.

MT4 is a very good platform.

My Question again, could you create an indicator, yearly Chart, for the community?

ALL the best and much suxxes !

balduin

Mmm ... yeah, but I don't have time right now. You could start your own. There's indicator called Heikin Ashi in MetaEditor. You could modify it - modifying it's open time it's easy. You could use TimeMonth() function and using monthly chart, you could have the yearly chart in no time. We're only use Open price of January, Close price of December and whatever the highest or the lowest price between Jan - Dec :D

here it is in attached file
regards.
Files:
A1_M-Yearly.mq4  12 kb

Temp_Pseudo:
here it is in attached file
regards.

Is this file also available for quaterly candles? Best regards

Reason: