MT4 account period

Hello Guys

i am a demo MT4 account with Forex.com and i need to know how it's the long period of meta account can still open. (60days or 90days)

and how can i change that and Increase this period?

help me on that :)

thnx

Why don't you ask your Broker . . they just might know the answer . .

RaptorUK:
Why don't you ask your Broker . . they just might know the answer . .
no need to be sarcastic to the new guy!

sxTed:
no need to be sarcastic to the new guy!
Ask a stupid question . . .

simao:

Hello Guys

i am a demo MT4 account with Forex.com and i need to know how it's the long period of meta account can still open. (60days or 90days)

help me on that :)

thnx

Hi simao, you have to ask that to forex.com yourself. Every broker has different policy about when demo account expired. Some broker delete demo account after 30 days, other broker delete demo account after 30 days if and only if the demo account is not active. So you have to ask that to forex.com

:)

simao:

Hello Guys

Why is it a problem? You can just keep opening new ones if you don't use it for 30 days. I think it is 30 days of inactivity not of total life. But in any case just open a new one. I once opened a USD account just to try something and never used it again. It is free and expendable.

Thx Guys a lot, i will ask them and let u now :)

Test accounts depends on the Broker. IBFX remains as long as it's still being used (open charts/back testing only.) Go Markets canceled after two weeks, use or not. Another broker canceled after two weeks, IIRC, and you can not reopen. As RaptorUK said - ASK the broker.
Reason: