how to unblock the last 2 positions on the tick chart window? - page 3

seek00er:

notice the last 2 digits fall outside of the frame. i simply cant pull them in.

any idea to that? btw my os is win7 enterprise.

Nope, I hope other forumer that have 7 may help you. There's several suggestion to install MetaTrader outside C:\Program Files\ ... e.g. C:\My_Trading_Platform\ ... .

I still unable to create your problem in my Vista. So here's some step from may Vista HB that may or may not help you.

On empty desktop > right click > Personalize (or just Control Panel > Personalization) > Theme. Theme setting window will popping out > select My Current Theme > Save As and save it somewhere, you can get back to your theme later using this saved theme. Next select Window Vista (or whatever it is on your 7) > click Apply click OK. You may have to restart your MT and see if there's any change.

Googling "how to change appearance in windows 7" may also help you.

If the problem still exist, well, I have no more ideas.

:D

seek00er:

notice the last 2 digits fall outside of the frame. i simply cant pull them in.

any idea to that? btw my os is win7 enterprise.

Maybe it's a system font issue, have you changed or customized your theme ? have you tried going back to the default "Windows 7 Basic" theme ?

You may also try to google "tick chart for MT4"

it is indeed font issue..after applying small font instead of medium...tada...all the last 5 digits are uncovered.

thanks gurus...u are the best.

seek00er:

it is indeed font issue..after applying small font instead of medium...tada...all the last 5 digits are uncovered.

thanks gurus...u are the best.

Excellent ! Well done and Have fun !

Reason: