how to unblock the last 2 positions on the tick chart window? - page 2

onewithzachy:
Have ibfx au, my apology, I still don't get it, however I'm showing my alpari uk's tick chart floating away, how about dock it to right side ???.
Drag it to the right side of the terminal.

RaptorUK:

You don't have a problem at all . . . see the image I edited.

the problem is the last 2 positions on tick chart are blocked.

moving the border of market watch move the whole thing proportionally & same problem remains.

seek00er:

Nope, look at the image I posted . . .

seek00er:

moving the border of market watch move the whole thing proportionally & same problem remains.

Dear seek00er.

Could you screenshot it again and this time draw and show us which 2 positions that you refer to.

:)

onewithzachy:

Dear seek00er.

Could you screenshot it again and this time draw and show us which 2 positions that you refer to.

:)

hi, u can count the number of decimal places in the circle - 3 decimal places instead of 5.... see what i mean?

seek00er:

hi, u can count the number of decimal places in the circle - 3 decimal places instead of 5.... see what i mean?

Ah ... I see now, my apologize that I did not understand what you meant back then, and thank you very much for posting it again. I have 4 MT, all build 419 and my FXCM just updated to 427, all of them does not have the problem that you describe, including my ibfx au.

onewithzachy:

Ah ... I see now, my apologize that I did not understand what you meant back then, and thank you very much for posting it again. I have 4 MT, all build 419 and my FXCM just updated to 427, all of them does not have the problem that you describe, including my ibfx au.

my mt4 is build 419.. i chatted with ibfx personnel but to no avail..i m lost

seek00er:
my mt4 is build 419.. i chatted with ibfx personnel but to no avail..i m lost

Ah ... I tried to recreate your problem and to no avail, however your full MT screenshot on page 1, may gives some ideas - just some ideas.

See my ibfx au MT 419 below. Look at my Navigator window, all list view there were written in bold while yours is not. You probably playing around with your Windows theme and it's fonts as well, coz me too, that's also explain why you have different color of MT compare to mine. Just compare these 2, which may helps you with some ideas.

BTW, I'm using Vista Home Basic, what yours anyway ?.

seek00er:

Ah OK, sorry, my misunderstanding of what you meant . . . the last 2 digits of the price.

onewithzachy:

Ah ... I tried to recreate your problem and to no avail, however your full MT screenshot on page 1, may gives some ideas - just some ideas.

See my ibfx au MT 419 below. Look at my Navigator window, all list view there were written in bold while yours is not. You probably playing around with your Windows theme and it's fonts as well, coz me too, that's also explain why you have different color of MT compare to mine. Just compare these 2, which may helps you with some ideas.

BTW, I'm using Vista Home Basic, what yours anyway ?.

notice the last 2 digits fall outside of the frame. i simply cant pull them in.

any idea to that? btw my os is win7 enterprise.