Chart Problem

Hello everyone.. wish that someone would help me to figure out this issue. As you can see on the picture the candle stick jumped from13/1/2012 to 8/5/2012. Can someone guide me to solve this issue. Thanks in advance.. :)

romy7927:

Hello everyone.. wish that someone would help me to figure out this issue. As you can see on the picture the candle stick jumped from13/1/2012 to 8/5/2012. Can someone guide me to solve this issue. Thanks in advance.. :)

Right click on your chart and click Refresh . . . if that doesn't work get a decent Broker . .

romy7927:

This chart is EURUSD right ?.

Try do this, close all chart, click menu Tools > Option ( or just Ctrl + O) > Select Chart tab > Set Max bars in history to 9999999999 (just press and hold 9, btw later this value will change to 2147483647 which mean unlimited), then close your MT.

Manually clean history folder. Open your MT folder > history folder > open your server folder. Manually delete every EURUSD .hst file.

Now open MT again, and open all EURUSD chart one TF to another and wait. Look at MT's status bar (right bottom) it will download all data from broker server. After it stop downloading, wait again for a couple of minutes coz MT may not yet finish creating the hst files.

Now you may check again if there's any gap. If there's still any ... get another broker. :(

:)

thanks bro.. it works.. :)
onewithzachy:

This chart is EURUSD right ?.

Try do this, close all chart, click menu Tools > Option ( or just Ctrl + O) > Select Chart tab > Set Max bars in history to 9999999999 (just press and hold 9, btw later this value will change to 2147483647 which mean unlimited), then close your MT.

Manually clean history folder. Open your MT folder > history folder > open your server folder. Manually delete every EURUSD .hst file.

Now open MT again, and open all EURUSD chart one TF to another and wait. Look at MT's status bar (right bottom) it will download all data from broker server. After it stop downloading, wait again for a couple of minutes coz MT may not yet finish creating the hst files.

Now you may check again if there's any gap. If there's still any ... get another broker. :(

:)

romy7927:
thanks bro.. it works.. :)
You're welcome, and thank you for updating us, this thread was a long time ago. There's also an article that related to this https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/1407
Reason: