can i use these () {} so much ?? - page 6

RaptorUK:

Formatted correctly is a relative term . . .

There is only one true style: "west coast"

7bit:

* paste the code into the editor (delete the example code)

* then select one of the formatting engines (I used BCPP but you can also use any other formatting engine that understands C/C++/Java)

* check the checkbox "live preview"

* play with the settings of the formatter until it formats the style that you prefer (BCPP has very few settings, so its simple to configure, use 3 spaces to indent which is the MT4 default)

after i click the indent live preview, nothing show out.. ??

albert_lim83:

after i click the indent live preview, nothing show out.. ??
I don't have the windows version here at the moment, only sitting in front of my linux box and the linux version of this program. Maybe the windows version does not have all indenter engines installed by default. Try using a different one. It should immediately format the code on the right side or emit an error message if something goes wrong.

please....

dont leave me alone ..

so your suggestion for me is try to use another operating system ??

albert_lim83:
so your suggestion for me is try to use another operating system ??

No.

I said you should chose a different formatter from the dropdown on the top left side if the one you have tried first does not work because I am too lazy now to boot the windows machine now to try it myself with the windows version of universalindentgui.

Of course you can also install a different operating system if you don't like Windows but please don't ask me for help when you do this.

7bit:

no. I said you should chose a different formatter from the dropdown on the top left side if the one you you have tried first does not work because I am too lazy now to boot the windows machine now.

Of course you can also install a different operating system if you don't like Windows but I did not suggest this.

can you please help me to show where the error there in my mql4 ?

i just learn it 2 weeks only.

albert_lim83:

can you please help me to show where the error there in my mql4 ?

i just learn it 2 weeks only.

Maybe tomorrow, I'm running out of time now.

7bit:
Maybe tomorrow, I'm running out of time now.

just take a little time only...

market is gonna to open now ...

albert_lim83:

please....

dont leave me alone ..

Troll https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/139565/page4#635501

Troll https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/139565/page5#635532

Please do not feed the troll.

When you respond, you give the troll power. When you ignore the troll, he starves for attention and eventually dies.

Reason: