renko live back data

The Renko live EA will only generate a bit over two months of back data on my chart. I tried running it on a 5 minute driver instead of 1 minute, no luck.. Anyone have an idea how to get renko data from any further back in time on my charts ?

Probably you need more historical data . . .

RaptorUK:
Probably you need more historical data . . .

good suggestion, that's why I tried running it on a 5 minute driver instead. The 1 min. only goes back a couple months. Didn't seem to solve the problem..

any more suggestions are appreciated

7777777:

good suggestion, that's why I tried running it on a 5 minute driver instead. The 1 min. only goes back a couple months. Didn't seem to solve the problem..

any more suggestions are appreciated

re: above article on graphic lines request. I've browsed it and don't see any immediate connection to my concern. nor can I really tell who sent it. If someone has an idea whether this is of use to me please let me know what you have in mind : )

7777777:

re: above article on graphic lines request. I've browsed it and don't see any immediate connection to my concern. nor can I really tell who sent it. If someone has an idea whether this is of use to me please let me know what you have in mind : )
They are just random articles that pop up . . not connected with anything.
Reason: