Forex King STS + iCustom - Has anyone done it? Or know how to call it? [I have the indicator here]

Hi,

Im building my first ea and would like some help figuring out how to call the Forex King STS Indicator from the EA i want to use the MA1, MA2 values and also their "trend-range" module. Attached i have posted the indicator i pretend to use, the signal will indicate when to close my trades, if anyone has a better idea/indi those are always welcome.

Thank you =]

Happy coding.

Files:
idx_fk_mtf.mq4  27 kb

There have been a couple of threads recently about iCustom, search for them and have a read, they will give you a lot of the info you need.

Ok, I believe i got it.. But if i decide not to pass any drawings, alerts(non important values for the calculations), what would happen?

a) the function would return an non accurate value?

b) it would not run?

c) it would use the values of the variables("non important") inside of the indicator, and also use the customized values from my ea and return the expected value?

Thank ya =]

RaptorUK:
There have been a couple of threads recently about iCustom, search for them and have a read, they will give you a lot of the info you need.

Do you know the answer to my last question?

Thanks =)

investguy:

Do you know the answer to my last question?

Thanks =)

Yes, not everyone is in the same TimeZone as you and even I have to sleep ;-)

You either have to pass none of the extern values and use the defaults set in the Indicator . . . or pass all of them, if you miss one or more how does iCustom know which ones you have included and which you have left out . . .

Reason: