OBJ_CYCLES and trend lines

Hi,

I have a couple of support and resistance lines I draw manually and would like to replicate them into the future.

I wonder if there is away to copy the items I have created on the chart and move it on the future "where there is no bars " using cycles to keep the distance ?

Any help is highly appreciated

You draw objects based on time not bars, this only causes you an issue when there is a weekend or holiday in the way, I think you have 3 options:

1. draw thee lines calculating the effect of the weekend/holiday to get the correct position in time based on the number of bars you want to move into the fuure.

2. if there is a weekend/holiday in the way wait till the weekend/holiday is filled with bars and then draw the new lines

3. draw the lines ignoring the weekend/holiday and periodically (once per new bar) monitor the position of the new bars and adjust them if a weekend/holiday is encountered.

ICON:
I have a couple of support and resistance lines I draw manually and would like to replicate them into the future.
  1. Use Use the Horizontal line button instead of the Trend line button. It goes all the way across.
  2. Right click on the Trend line -> properties -> check Ray. It goes all the way across.
Reason: