PROBLEMS with starting MT4 (after update via MetaQuotes LiveUpdate) - process 'terminal.exe' itself closes

Hello all,

I have a problem running MetaTrader 4 after update via MetaQuotes LiveUpdate (latest, newest version).
Before update, everything worked fine. And in last days I have been asked to update MT4. When I did it, and I started again MT4, program will not turn on. I checked the process 'terminal.exe' and after about 10 seconds the process will turn off with no error message. This is the same with 'metaeditor.exe' When I turn on 'liveupdate.exe', nothing happends. I try reinstall MT4, with registry cleaner, nothing could...

I use Windows Home Edition XP SP3.

Please for reply.

Yours.

Talk to your Broker.

This is not the fault broker, I think it could be some blockage in the old processors, because of this reason, I can not install the MT5. This is strange, because before the update, I normally use MT4.

Besides, when reinstalling MT4, I downloaded the installation file from http://www.metatrader4.com/ and still nothing working. ;/

You pay your Broker's spread when you trade, your Broker should give you support.