Tester Problems After Build Update 416.

I am using the "Birt Patch" in my metatrader app. In my previous version, I believe it was version 406, I had no problems with running my tester program. Now I cannot run it as I get an error message "TestGenerator: internal error because the file not opened". Does anyone out there have a remedy for this problem? I have tried the tester under both conditions, after not running the Birt Patch and after running the Birt Patch.

Maybe you need to do one of 2 things, stop using birt's patch, OR, start using a new version of birt's patch that works with 416

RaptorUK:
Maybe you need to do one of 2 things, stop using birt's patch, OR, start using a new version of birt's patch that works with 416

RaptorUK,

Ok, thanks.

RaptorUK:

:)

And that version can be found Here! It works with build 416 and above, up to build 419 at least.

Enjoy!

hi blueprint

I am backtesting gbpjpy, no matter the spread, the broker, etc.

created fxt with csv2fxt from Birt, size 3.2 GB
from 1 april 2007 to 1 july 2012.

All backtests stop at 29 october 2010.

It's the first time ever I have a fxt file so big. (never had over 2GB)

Maybe mt4 truncates files bigger than 2GB? But it should have been removed this limit using Original Birt's Patch.
Maybe on modified "birt's patch 416" i am using (thanks to you), I am not able to use files bigger than 2 GB?

hope it helps for everyone

lukemp3

Reason: