%$ is this a global to be used with fibs only to show the price on level or are there other uses any docs....

%$ is this a built in global or function to be used with fibs only to show the price on level or are there other uses? any documentation to be found pertaining to this or articles etc.

Saw this in a script called autofibtrend.

usage as follows:

ObjectSetFiboDescription(fib1, FibLevels, "%$" );

Tried using it outside of this setup and the only results were the litterals.

goggled and no results tried a few filters.

Thanks for help.

As far as I could find, it's not even documented for fibs.

WHRoeder:
As far as I could find, it's not even documented for fibs.

ok, Thanks for the time. I will check back later to see if anyone else comes across info. If anyone does please post up a link to the documentation! In the mean time the code for this indy is located on this site. It is written by zzuegg. The statement above puts the price of the fib level on the visible fib line on the chart.

fractalcurve:

ok, Thanks for the time. I will check back later to see if anyone else comes across info. If anyone does please post up a link to the documentation! In the mean time the code for this indy is located on this site. It is written by zuuegg. The statement above puts the price of the fib level on the visible fib line on the chart.

Hello, AFAIC this works only for Fibonaccis.

zzuegg:
Hello, AFAIC this works only for Fibonaccis.

Thanks for replying I wasn't sure but you are definitely the authority on it. Also thanks for putting your code on the site. It gave me some great ideas.

Reason: