WHO CAN DEVELOP A VERY SIMPLE EXPERT ADVISOR AND A INDICATOR?

This is just a suggestion to put EA and indicator available to all people in the Community links: https://www.mql5.com/en/code/mt4/experts and http://codebase.msql4.com/indicators, because this is the aim of this service Metaquote.

There would be only for me but for all the world to access this site Metaquote

I need an expert advisor and a indicator of signal arrow (BUY or SELL) very simple, the operating mode is the intersection or crossing of moving averages .

Is a robot and a indicator to the possibility of using the crossing at all Graphic times and also accept price with 5 digits.

The goal is for research purposes and not to operate in the market, moving averages give many false signals.

Use three moving averages:
MM lower period
MM higher period
MM intermediate period

MM lower period X MM higher period : up = BUY / down = SELL

MM lower period X MM intermediate period = close position

In the EA and in the indicator I have to be able to choose the period, deviation(+ or -) the method and application of Moving Averages.

Rules

Each crossing of moving averages can optionally open two orders at the same time.

1st Order (BUY OR SELL) -

MM lower period X MM higher period : up = BUY / down = SELL
* Should have the option to choose to wait the candle to close after the intersection of MM or in the crossing executes the order.

Stop Loss: determined by the user
Take Profit: determined by the user

Putting the value zero in the SL and in the T/P, the EA does not apply these two limits, there waiting for the automatic crossing of MM into action.

2nd order (BUY) - same rule of 1st order
Stop Loss : determined by the user Take Profit: determined by the user

AUTOMATIC CLOSING:

MM lower period X MM intermediate period = close position

CLOSE BUY - crossing MM down
CLOSE SELL - crossing MM up

Obviously reaching the Stop Loss or Take Profit the position will be closed

Why open two types of the order? I determine a least a goal to reach and leave the other open, to see the prices go up or down by closing the crossing of MM,or even put a price target too large, getting there is excellent.

COMMENTS:
a. when happens the MM lower period crossing with MM higher period nearly at the same time period, the EA closes the order that is walking and opens another new order.
b. When an open position is closed, MM lower period crossing with MM intermediate period, but was a sudden movement, leaving only the shadow of the candle after closing just above or below the two larger MM period, the EA opens the position again : closing up> BUY ... closing down> SELL
c. One important thing: when you insert the EA on the chart, it must wait for the next crossing of MM to open the first order.
d. Closing the order with the Stop Loss or with the Take Profit, the EA should wait for the next crossing to open a new order.

RISK MANAGEMENT:
You determine the volume you want to put just as you do when opening a new order to buy or sell in MT4 Platform

Please see the attached images

Files:

scdsistemaweb:
I need an expert advisor and a indicator of signal arrow (BUY or ...
No Slaves here, learn to code or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you.

WHRoeder:
No Slaves here, learn to code or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you.

Hello my friend!!
I do not want slaves, this is just a suggestion to put EA and indicator available to all people in the Community links: https://www.mql5.com/en/code/mt4/experts and http://codebase.msql4.com/indicators, because this is the aim of this service Metaquote.

There would be only for me but for all the world to access this site Metaquote

And if I were to pay for this service what it would cost?

You asked for someone to code YOUR ea for free - the definition of a slave. The fact that you're willing to make the result public doesn't change that.

And if I were to pay for this service what it would cost?
Asked and answered - if you'd bother to click on the ALREADY PROVIDED link.

WHRoeder:

You asked for someone to code YOUR ea for free - the definition of a slave. The fact that you're willing to make the result public doesn't change that.

Asked and answered - if you'd bother to click on the ALREADY PROVIDED link.

Slave is someone who makes a forced labor imposed by someone, this is not what I'm doing.

I requested a collaboration, no one is obliged to do it, so you're wasting your time in responding on behalf of the whole community, because there are many people who like to collaborate and share.

Thanks!!!

scdsistemaweb:

Slave is someone who makes a forced labor imposed by someone, this is not what I'm doing.

I requested a collaboration,

OK, I'll collaborate . . . you write the first 1/2 of the code and I'll do the 2nd 1/2 ? OK ?

Cara vai catar coquinho......

scdsistemaweb:

What does this mean ???

Is this the beginning of the coding ......

scdsistemaweb:

I get "Cara will collect coconuts" as Portuguese.

"By coquinho will taste" as Galician.

"Face vai coquinho taste" as Spanish.

WTF?

Reason: