What is Error:0

Hi I am using Robot Forex which is a scalper operating in 1 Min time frame for GBP/USD; I got this from some free website; It worked well for past 2 months; From yesterday the EA stopped working;

The EA gets attached to the chart and the smiley looks fine, I am very very new to FX Trading and MT4; I have no clue what happened. The expert tab indicated Error 0

when i tried compiling the code, it was compiling without any error. Can someone help me?

boy are you going to hear about this. I suggest you pull this code off the post and go to the website you got it from for help.

planetpb:

Hi I am using Robot Forex which is a scalper operating in 1 Min time frame for GBP/USD; I got this from some free website;

DON'T POST DECOMPILED CODE ! !

Decompiled code is stolen code. Either you are a thief, or the receiver of stolen intellectual property. No one here should help you.

Error 0

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//|                                                     stderror.mqh |
//|                 Copyright © 2004-2007, MetaQuotes Software Corp. |
//|                                       http://www.metaquotes.net/ |
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//---- errors returned from trade server
#define ERR_NO_ERROR                                  0
#define ERR_NO_RESULT                                 1
#define ERR_COMMON_ERROR                              2
#define ERR_INVALID_TRADE_PARAMETERS                  3
#define ERR_SERVER_BUSY                               4
#define ERR_OLD_VERSION                               5
#define ERR_NO_CONNECTION                             6
#define ERR_NOT_ENOUGH_RIGHTS                         7

WHRoeder:
Decompiled code is stolen code. Either you are a thief, or the receiver of stolen intellectual property. No one here should help you.

Hi sorry about that. i am very very new to trading and got it from a free website. i dont even know its a decompiled code; I saw in this forum that people ask for the code when they see an error for reply; hence i double clicked the thing and it opened in Meta editor and i pasted the same. I thought many such free codes are available in web. i have no clue about computer programming. Sorry about this post first of all. Thanks for the suggestion. I have removed the file and i ve asked the website from where i took itself. I read in a website about Error:0. Has anyone encountered it? is there any solution to error:0 or should i ask only the website.

WHRoeder:

Hey sorry about that i am very new to computer and trading. I have no clue it was a stolen code. I ve removed it. Sorry about that once again.

planetpb:

I thought many such free codes are available in web.

I read in a website about Error:0. Has anyone encountered it? is there any solution to error:0 or should i ask only the website.

1. Someone released his executable. A thief, decompiled it and posted it on the web. Just because it's on the web and free doesn't make it public domain. The original creator didn't publish it.
  2. Asked and answered. Error 0 = NO_ERROR. How can there be a solution to no error except not to show it?

wouldn't posting the executable be considered in the same light, if such rights were not granted?

If someone give me a car and says try out the horsepower, that's one thing. But if I instead open the hood, take a part the engine, and reverse engineer the shape of the pistons, and then violate his patents or trade secrets by posting the results, that something completely different.
Reason: