Windows not writing files to folder?

When I start the build script, it does not write the CSV files to the folder (SEE 3rd Screenshot).The files are empty.

I'm sure this is a simple fix for some around here. This is an issue in this article that did not get resolved 2 years ago, please can somebody show me what to do?

Thank you!!

https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/1573#comment_form

1.Unzip archive MetaCOT in a temp folder (in it should there will be a folder experts). ----DONE

2. Copy directory contents '\experts\files' in '..\MetaTrader\experts\files' and '..\MetaTrader\tester\files'---DONE

3. Copy a file '\experts\include\cotlib.mq4' in '..\MetaTrader\experts\include\cotlib.mq4'.---DONE

4. Copy directory contents '\experts\indicators' in '..\MetaTrader\experts\indicators'.---DONE

5. Copy directory contents '\experts\scripts' in '..\MetaTrader\experts\scripts'.---DONE

6. Copy a file '\experts\Meta COT Expert.mq4' in '..\MetaTrader\experts\Meta COT Expert.mq4'---DONE

7. Restart the terminal (Under Windows Vista and Windows 7 your should start the terminal with the Administration privilege!!!).--DONE
8. Download files of reports under futures and options in format CSV.
--DONE

9. Unzip them in the directory '.\Meta Trader\experts\files'--DONE

10. Rename the report for 2009 in '2009_Futures-and-Options.txt', the report for 2008 in '2009_Futures-and-Options.txt' etc.

11. Start script 'Meta COT Script Build'. --- ERROR!!!!!!

12. Start script 'Meta COT Script Concatenate'.---- ERROR!!!!!

When I start the build script it does not load the files, please see screenshot.

13. Start any indicator

WHAT IS THE PROBLEM??????

Don't install in \program files* on Vista/Win7
Reason: