[Scalper] Good results. I need a little help. - page 2

ubzen:
You definitely need less draw-downs and more trades, for 10 years of back-testing. Anyone can easily duplicate those kinds of numbers by buying and selling at historical highs and lows.

Yes, indeed. I just dont seem to find anything profitable below daily bars. Do you guys have any reference to books or articles about automated trading in those timeframes?

Good strategies are not very often documented, most likely because the author decides to make money by trading it ;)

Why not look at your strategy and find out why it does not work on lower timeframes? If you found the reason, (example: too much sideway markets) you can try to filter these out.

Hello, thanks a lot for your answers. I am testing some scalping conditions and I am getting much better results. Here is the update.

I hope to get it better by the day while I learn MQL properly. My goal is to add two more scalping conditions based on ADX exhaustion and pivot points.

Then, make the EA to leave some part of the positions opened in the direction of the trend if suitable. I'll let you know any updates.

This simple EA determines the trend using MA10, EMA30, EMA50 and ADX, and then uses ATR to find "small" candles which are likely to be engulfed by the next: and simply scalp the breakout.

This one version makes much more trades.

Reason: