About Metatrader copyrigths

Hi. I would like to know if the following could be done without affecting the copyrigth of Metaquotes, that is, legally:

One hypothetic client of mine would send to me his "symbols.raw" binary file from his MT4 client terminal. I would modify this file (to allow him to back-testing (via Strategy Tester of MT4) off-line different Stock values and other tradeable items different from forex pairs) and I would re-send it to my client.

Is the proccess rigth? Would I commit any offense to Metaquotes?

Please, tell me

Best regards,

Mestize

Symbols.raw is broker specific data related to each symbol. The Strategy Tester also requires history. Your question doesn't make sense.

WHRoeder:
Symbols.raw is broker specific data related to each symbol. The Strategy Tester also requires history. Your question doesn't make sense.

I will put it simpler:

One hypothetic client of mine would send to me his "symbols.raw" binary file from his MT4 client terminal. I would modify this file of him and I would re-send it to be use by my hypothetic client.

Is the proccess rigth? Would I commit any offense to Metaquotes?

what r u trying to accomplish, the second he logs in into terminal it's going to change to the original file

qjol:
what r u trying to accomplish, the second he logs in into terminal it's going to change to the original file

No always. It all depends on the modifications I have done before.

Hence I am trying to know if is legal that I modify the "symbols.raw" bin file of the client terminal MT4 of one client of mine. Just this.

Reason: