mql4- mentor needed

looking for an advanced mql4 programmer to help me learn how to code. I understand only a little bit of coding, but I am willing to learn. I would like to create a EA that only does takeprofit, stoploss and stoploss levels. stoploss levels are just like a trailing stop but doesn't follow price instead waits for price to reach X amount of pips before moving stoploss level high to trap price between tp and sl. im looking to write the whole program just need someone to direct me in the right way  

porkcushion:

looking for an advanced mql4 programmer to help me learn how to code. I understand only a little bit of coding, but I am willing to learn. I would like to create a EA that only does takeprofit, stoploss and stoploss levels. stoploss levels are just like a trailing stop but doesn't follow price instead waits for price to reach X amount of pips before moving stoploss level high to trap price between tp and sl. im looking to write the whole program just need someone to direct me in the right way  

Post your need here.

porkcushion:

If you need a program and you are ready to pay for it, post your application in Job (as tomsuk001 described). If you want to learn coding yourself, prepare some code and ask questions on MQL4 forum.
MQL4: automated trading forum
  • www.mql5.com
MQL4: automated trading forum
Reason: