MT4 Floating Charts | Multiple Monitor Support | Move Charts Across Monitors

Hi All,

There's finally a good solution to the issue of not being able to move charts across screens in MetaTrader 4. This tool runs in the background, is very lightweight, and will work on any instance of MT4 on your computer. Float one chart or float all charts at once. This progam adds menu items to the "Window" menu -- "Float", "Float All", "Unfloat All" Not only do the detached charts retain full functionality, there is an added toolbar on the chart for line studies, adding indicators, periodicity, templates, etc. for quick, easy access. More information at MT4 Floating Charts | MT4 Plugin

Ah I see, very nice, but just $99 . . . so you are advertising you goods for sale ? When you registered didn't you bother to read the rules ? or do you simply not care ?

Hi RaptorUK,

I must have overlooked the terms. I apologize for upsetting you. I have offered many tools for free and am submitting them via codebase as well. This really wasn't meant to be spammy, I just wanted to let people know there is a new tool that will allow you to float charts. Yes, I am asking a price for it, but it's going to providing more free tools ...

tradertools-fx:

Hi RaptorUK,

I must have overlooked the terms. I apologize for upsetting you. I have offered many tools for free and am submitting them via codebase as well. This really wasn't meant to be spammy, I just wanted to let people know there is a new tool that will allow you to float charts. Yes, I am asking a price for it, but it's going to providing more free tools ...

I'm not against capitalism. But if everyone who had a $99.99 tool to sell started placing ad's here. Mql4.com will become irrelevant faster then we already expect it to decline. In my opinion, it's better to provide a link to the free stuff and let people find the pay stuff after they visit your site.

tradertools-fx:

Hi RaptorUK,

Don't apologize . . if you genuinely made a mistake just delete your post.

If you can inform me how to delete this post, I will do so.

Too late now.
Reason: