Find pre installed indicator???

Hi,

it is only a curiosity. It's possible to find and read the preinstalled indicator on metatrader like MovingEverage  CCi.....??? I don't need the code but it's only my curiosity 

Thank you 

Dasio1986:

Hi,

it is only a curiosity. It's possible to find and read the preinstalled indicator on metatrader like MovingEverage  CCi.....??? I don't need the code but it's only my curiosity 

Thank you 

You can find the code of most of them in Indicators\Examples.

angevoyageur:
You can find the code of most of them in Indicators\Examples.

If i haven't this folder it mean that i can't see the indicator?

Dasio1986:

If i haven't this folder it mean that i can't see the indicator?

All MT5 terminal have this folder, and these indicators.

EDIT: Sorry, the folder is "Custom Indicators\Examples", you can then right-click on an indicator and select modify to see the code.

Step on New Rails: Custom Indicators in MQL5
Step on New Rails: Custom Indicators in MQL5
  • Андрей
  • www.mql5.com
I will not list all of the new possibilities and features of the new terminal and language. They are numerous, and some novelties are worth the discussion in a separate article. Also there is no code here, written with object-oriented programming, it is a too serous topic to be simply mentioned in a context as additional advantages for developers. In this article we will consider the indicators, their structure, drawing, types and their programming details, as compared to MQL4. I hope that this article will be useful both for beginners and experienced developers, maybe some of them will find something new.

yes , in custon indicator -> Examples

ok thank you. And in mt4 installation?

Dasio1986:
ok thank you. And in mt4 installation?

I found them into "experts\indicators" folder.

I hope it is the same to you too

etzel:

I found them into "experts\indicators" folder.

I hope it is the same to you too
for me not. Maybe it depend on brokers.
Reason: