please HELP!!!...I need to add an alert to an indicator...THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!

Hello...if anyone can help me pls...I want to add an alert sound to an indicator and I don`t know how...I tried a lot but I think I miss something :(...I want when a pattern it`s found to give me an alert sound...anyone who can help me please, I appreciate...THANKS IN ADVANCE...I have attached it here...once again THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!

The indicator didn't attach. Redo the attach and perhaps someone will do it for you. Please... no bold fonts, we're not blind. And also, no double posting.

ubzen:
The indicator didn't attach. Redo the attach and perhaps someone will do it for you. Please... no bold fonts, we're not blind. And also, no double posting.

sorry...i was tired :)

thereau:
Hello...if anyone can help me pls...I want to add an alert sound ...
So add it. No Slaves here, learn to code or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you.

WHRoeder:
So add it. No Slaves here, learn to code or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you.

I tried but when I think I added the code in the wrong place because when I add the indicator to the chart alert start and opens all the alerts from the begining (hundred or thousand)...you can have a look, I attached it...
Files:
lastftry.mq4  11 kb

of course i don't gonna read/install your indi, but here u have an idea

datetime New_signal;

if (Time[0] != New_signal)
      {
      if (alertsOn)
         {
         Alert( Symbol() + "M", Period() + " Piercing Pattern Bullish Reversal: SELL!!! ");
         PlaySound("alert2.wav");
         }
      New_signal = Time[0];
      }

qjol:

of course i don't gonna read/instyall your indi, but here u have an idea

thank you, it works...I tried before ask help on this forum with FindObject when it find an arrow on the chart but the same...I knew that I have to insert a variable but I didn`t know which one...(sorry for my poor english)...thank you once again :)...
Reason: