Cannot find XAUUSD, USOil, SILVER

Hello, when I subscribe to a signal, my journal says XAUUSD, USOil and SILVER are not found but my broker definitely has these symbols available. Is there some mapping settings somewhere or something I need to change?

It unsubscribed me automatically after it could not find one of the symbols, can I stop it from doing that?

This is MT4 by the way. 

Thank you 

The symbols depends on your broker (ask your broker). As to MT Alpari so I am having XAUUSD there:

By the way - this is the forum for MT5 sorry ... (not for MT4)

Ok sorry about MT4.

Well, I found the symbols available from my broker in my symbols, but when I try to use the signal it says symbol not found, but I see it in my Symbols!! Very strange. I emailed my broker, maybe they can help.

banana.boy:

Ok sorry about MT4.

Well, I found the symbols available from my broker in my symbols, but when I try to use the signal it says symbol not found, but I see it in my Symbols!! Very strange. I emailed my broker, maybe they can help.

You can also write to ServiceDesk.
Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!
Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!
  • www.mql5.com
We therefore attach great importance to all user reports about issues in our programs and try to answer each one of them.

banana.boy:

Ok sorry about MT4.

Don't be sorry,  signal queries for MT4 and MT5 have always be addressed on this forum.
Reason: