Which EA executed the trade?

I have six EA's running on my PC and all are actively trading. Other than the "not so friendly" expert logs, is there a way to see which EA executed any trade? Is there a report I can generate that shows the magic number associated with each trade?

Thanks to those of you who have answered my other questions. You folks are great!

ChuckNZ:

I have six EA's running on my PC and all are actively trading. Other than the "not so friendly" expert logs, is there a way to see which EA executed any trade? Is there a report I can generate that shows the magic number associated with each trade?

use magic no. & make your own report with a script

Thanks to those of you who have answered my other questions. You folks are great!

ChuckNZ:

. . . or add the Magic Number to the Comment field . . . if you 100% need it though bear in mind that the Comment can be amended or replaced by your Broker.

ChuckNZ:

It is much more convenient to run different trading systems in different accounts. I believe there is a MetaTrader multi-account version that would allow you to run several accounts on one computer at the same time (although I haven't done it myself). that way you can use the terminal's in-built report function to tell you profit factor etc.

You can of course create a separate report for each trading system. Just call the output file Method1.txt, Method2.txt or whatever and every time a trade completes for an EA, append the trade details to its own log.