Which broker can provide the most accurate data source?

In a thread I learnt that if you would like to have an accurate test result for Scalping EA, a trustable data source with every tick is very important.(MetaQuotes's data is not very good from this point of view, course it "make" candles by itself rather than using real historical data).

Someone recommended Alpari, so I'm wonderring whether anyone knows link to its archived data. If you have other better suggestion for Scalping EA, let me know.

Thanks in advance!

Which broker can provide the most accurate data source? None, because prices differ between brokers.

In a thread I learnt that if you would like to have an accurate test result for Scalping EA, a trustable data source with every tick is very important. True.

MetaQuotes's data is not very good. True.

...course it "make" candles by itself rather than using real historical data). False.

Someone recommended Alpari, so I'm wonderring whether anyone knows link to its archived data. Their data (if they still keep the archive) was always 1-minute O-L-H-C just like MetaQuotes but without the Missing weeks of data. What you're looking for is Tick data.

Get tick data with this process. Unless your broker is Dukascopy your test would Not reflect exactly how the system would have performed. Matter of fact even it you're broker was Dukascopy all testing should be looked at as an estimate.

1105:

Someone recommended Alpari, so I'm wonderring whether anyone knows link to its archived data. If you have other better suggestion for Scalping EA, let me know.

This is the Alpari history centre link

https://alpari.com/en/trading-tools/mt4-historical-data.html

but this method only gets you MetaQuotes history data :-(

Reason: