how to change the "show Grid" default Test-Setting?

Hi,

does anybody know, how I can change the dafeult setting of chart that are started by the tester (isVisualMode()).

I would likt to start the new chart without the grid (uncheck "show grid") and with some other colors more darken one like DarkSlateGray. That way the comments of the EA being tested are much better to read than with grid a lime!

If I try to use a template it'll kick out the EA it doesn't know :(

Is there a place, a link, a trick how I can change this?

Any hint is appreciated!

Thanks in advance, Gooly

gooly:

Hi,

does anybody know, how I can change the dafeult setting of chart that are started by the tester (isVisualMode()).

I would likt to start the new chart without the grid (uncheck "show grid") and with some other colors more darken one like DarkSlateGray. That way the comments of the EA being tested are much better to read than with grid a lime!

have u tried it work just fine for me

Any hint is appreciated!

Thanks in advance, Gooly

gooly:

Hi,

Any hint is appreciated!

Thanks in advance, Gooly

just name your template the same as your EA that your testing

and it starts with the template automatically and you can then set it template to what ever you want

there is no option that I can find to disable the grid before you open a chart

gooly:
Set up a chart the way you want. Save the template as tester.tpl for visual mode, as default.tpl for new charts.
Reason: