Create multiple Objects with ObjectsCreate()

I want to draw a line to see what value my trailingstop has...

Thats my code but there is only one dot when the EA is running, how can I program it that it creates many dots to make some kind of a line out of it...

ObjectCreate("TR",OBJ_ARROW,0,TimeCurrent(),TRStop);
 ObjectSet("TR",OBJPROP_ARROWCODE,159);

"TRStop" is a double which changes every time the EA runs; TimeCurrent() changes as well of course;

I think the problem is that I want to have multiple Objects named "TR" so the ObjectSelect won't work anymore but

I have no idea how to change the name every time or do in way the EA understands what I want...

Thanks for help!

What is wrong with your other thread ?

How many dots do you want ? if you want 10, for example, you can use a variable that counts up and is added to the TR part of the name, each time you draw a dot increment the variable, when the variable has been incremented 10 times reset it to it's start value . . .

You can create the name in several ways . . for example . . .

int ArrowIncrement = 10;
string ArrowName;

ArrowName = StringConcatenate("TR", ArrowIncrement);        // assemble the object name
ObjectCreate(ArrowName,OBJ_ARROW,0,TimeCurrent(),TRStop);
ObjectSet(ArrowName,OBJPROP_ARROWCODE,159);

if(ArrowIncrement > 19) ArrowIncrement = 9;
ArrowIncrement++;

nothing, but on the other threat I asked how to create a dot and now I asking how to make a line out of it,

I wasn't sure if that is clear enough on the other one...

well, thanks to your advise I can create a dot now but thats only one and not a line...

ok, thank you very much

Asked and answered on your other post.

Don't double post.

Reason: