Pivot point indicator required, but accurate one with mid points

Hi does any one know of an ACCURATE indicator with mid points for MT4? I've tried 4 different ones but all are inaccurate and only one with mid points. As these are so important to most traders there must be one out there somewherer!!!

Thanks a bundle

Manfeed

Pivot points are subjective. You'd be better off modifying the Calculations of the one which have your mid-point.

what do u mean by "ACCURATE" ?

qjol:

what do u mean by "ACCURATE" ?

Hi, I mean according to DailyFX's daily table, found under their web page-technical-pivots, for the daily Woody points. Are these the most commonly and valuable ones used? If they are I guess that means they are the most accurate. The prices from day to day seem to bounce off these quite a lot. I don't know why the system is made more difficult by having more than one type of PP. What's your opinion?

ubzen:
Pivot points are subjective. You'd be better off modifying the Calculations of the one which have your mid-point.

Hi Ubzen, thanks for your advise but modifying it is beyond me, for 2 reasons: I don't know how and I am a user not a tweaker!! Could you pelase advise some patches that you know about that I could try?

Appreciate it a lot.

also what your opinion on MT5? MT4 is pretty good, is it worth changing, and would I have to start all over again regarding my saved templates and layouts?

Manfeed

If you double click the indicator file you download which ends with .mq4 extension. It'll open and you'll be looking at the codes. It should hopefully be easy to spot the Pivot Calculations. It'll be a matter of fixing the math + / - stuff to what you wanna see. Here's a pivot indicator from the code base which allow you to modify time options without going into the codes.

Mt5 is great. Don't change yet as you'll be limited by brokers offering Mt5 which is few currently.

i'm familiar with DailyFX's daily table for PP, & i can tell u, i tried to build an indicator like that & never got the same result as they are providing, so, i'm not so sure about the accuracy of this

1 more thing in my opinion it doesn't matter 10 pips up or down u need to use a zone

manfeed:

Hi does any one know of an ACCURATE indicator with mid points for MT4? I've tried 4 different ones but all are inaccurate and only one with mid points. As these are so important to most traders there must be one out there somewherer!!!

Thanks a bundle

Manfeed

This is a good indicator that I use, the broker needs to be GMT+2 for it to work properly! This is because pivot points are calulated at 5pm New York time! Cheers.

Files:
Reason: