Opening Multiple Trades

Please help me write the simplest code that when my signal is triggered it opens one market order and four other pending orders at an interval of 25 pips at the same time. The target for all the five orders is 50 pips from the entry price. No stop loss for all the orders.
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Order Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Order Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Order Properties - Documentation on MQL5

Silah:
Please help me write the simplest code that when my signal is triggered it opens one market order and four other pending orders at an interval of 25 pips at the same time. The target for all the five orders is 50 pips from the entry price. No stop loss for all the orders.
Where are you stuck ?  

RaptorUK:
Where are you stuck ?  
Already solved the problem. Thank you though. Had entered the wrong parameters in OrderSend()

Silah:
Already solved the problem. Thank you though. Had entered the wrong parameters in OrderSend()
Do not double post,  even across Forums:  https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/146527  this forum is for MT5 mql5 questions and general trading
Opening Multiple Trades - MQL4 forum
  • www.mql5.com
Opening Multiple Trades - MQL4 forum
Reason: