Run script through Expert Advisor - page 7

Dadas:

Well, I am trying.

Your simple example with the Alert works. But that is because when alert pops up you cklick OK, which closes the alert. That always will loop with EA.

When I put my EA inside that loop, sorry, no juice - does not work.

When I first ran the TickAllCharts_1.mq4, I could see that it was working, because my long set of comments was flashing on every loop, and some indicator lines, too. But, after some time it stopped, and did not want to start again. Nothing happens with your example.

Hi Dadas,

What I was trying to say is, there's no need for a fake tick to run a loop in EA if start is called from init.

If you need a fake tick, try this http://www.psnouvion.com/projects/view/mt4_ticksender

onewithzachy:

Hi Dadas,

What I was trying to say is, there's no need for a fake tick to run a loop in EA if start is called from init.

If you need a fake tick, try this https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.psnouvion.com/projects/view/mt4_ticksender

Yes, I understand you well.

For the moment, when I put my EA inside your code, it does not work - I must figure out why.

RaptorUK:
Nope, for what I needed to do I used alternative code, but my application was ticking an offline chart, what I am using is not suitable for an online chart. You will need to research and experiment.

Is there a thread here, or maybe you know how to get the chart symbol (i.e. GBPUSD) if we know AccountCurrency() other than USD?

Dadas:

Is there a thread here, or maybe you know how to get the chart symbol (i.e. GBPUSD) if we know AccountCurrency() other than USD?
The current chart symbol is Symbol(), is that what you meant ?

RaptorUK:
The current chart symbol is Symbol(), is that what you meant ?

Nope, I mean if the account is in different currency than USD,

I need for my EA to calculate PipValue and LotPipValue in the account currency.

I have no problem with this, but I would like my EA to automatically recognize

the chart:

if(AccountCurrency()=="GBP") {string AccountChart = "GBPUSD";}

Only instead of "GBPUSD" some function, like RecognizeAccountCurrencyChart()

I think I saw that in some script, but I can not find it.

Dadas:

Nope, I mean if the account is in different currency than USD,

I need for my EA to calculate PipValue and LotPipValue in the account currency.

So you mean MODE_TICKVALUE Tick value in the deposit currency. in MarketInfo() ?

RaptorUK:

So you mean MODE_TICKVALUE Tick value in the deposit currency. in MarketInfo() ?

Yeah exactly - I got a little mixed up with that before - now everything is AOK!

How do you make buttons, or smth like hyperlinks, clickable in EA or scripts?

Is it at all possible? Should be.

I would like to call a script from an EA by clicking on smthing, like a label, or a smiley face.

Dadas:

How do you make buttons, or smth like hyperlinks, clickable in EA or scripts?

Is it at all possible? Should be.

I would like to call a script from an EA by clicking on smthing, like a label, or a smiley face.

Hi Dadas,

It's a little bit difficult to do that in MT4. This attachment just an example.

onewithzachy:

Hi Dadas,

It's a little bit difficult to do that in MT4. This attachment just an example.

Where is your attachment?
Reason: