can't make EA stop scaling in Lots - Want cutoff with external

After spending considerable time at trying to have this EA control the number of lots, I could use some help here. Because I am still new to the MQL4 program code, I can't quite put this together. I feel that bool has

to be used here to bypass the Lots Optimizer. All I want is the EA to enter 1 microlot and then stop after 2 right now. Not interested in Optimizing Lots right now. I am somewhat frustrated with this because I feel this should not be that difficult to do. Would appreciate some help or examples on this.

Thanks,

JimTrader1

Show your code.

ubzen:
Show your code.

Yes.Ha, I forgot to send it.

jimtrader1:

After spending considerable time at trying to have this EA control the number of lots, I could use some help here. Because I am still new to the MQL4 program code, I can't quite put this together. I feel that bool has

to be used here to bypass the Lots Optimizer. All I want is the EA to enter 1 microlot and then stop after 2 right now. Not interested in Optimizing Lots right now. I am somewhat frustrated with this because I feel this should not be that difficult to do. Would appreciate some help or examples on this.

Thanks,

JimTrader1

Reason: