Missing EA Log File!!! - page 2

RaptorUK:
From what I can see in my terminals . . . they do, I have 7 or 8 days worth of logs in the experts/logs folder.
Meaning?

diostar:
Meaning?
"I have 7 or 8 days worth of logs in the experts/logs folder." In two of my terminals I have 8 files, in a third I have 7 files . . . and the older log files haven't been deleted by me or anyone else manually . . .

So where is the "it gets purge automatically"?

diostar:
So where is the "it gets purge automatically"?
I'm not sure what you mean ?

RaptorUK:
I'm not sure what you mean ?
I mean to ask: "Does yours get purge automatically?"

diostar:
I mean to ask: "Does yours get purge automatically?"
Ah, yes, that is why I only have 7 or 8 log files . . . I have been running EAs in these terminals continuously for over a month.

RaptorUK:
Ah, yes, that is why I only have 7 or 8 log files . . . I have been running EAs in these terminals continuously for over a month.

I have been running for months, years rather. I do have my own set of housekeeping practices though. Where I mirror/transfer, then delete, all log folders to another box before uploading to someone's intranet, every Wed, Sat.

The other demo terminal contains last month logs, 7 of them dated from August. Those logs are not important as I write my own test files.

So, likely, I have NEVER once faced such a prb as this.

Reasonably speaking at this point, WHorer may be correct on this one - "it gets purge automatically". Sorry for my assumption that it's not true.

I may smell 'trouble', really sorry to hear. Unfortunately I don't think I'll be of much help, other than to suggest asking the computer forensics guys to come in.

Reason: