Historic pivot point indicator for mt4; why mt5

Hi All

Can any of you tell me where I can download thsi indicator for free for mt4? Don't really know why this is not standard with the program, as almost everyone I know uses it. I saw one for $25 but don't want to take the chance it is rubbish!!

Also please advise is it worth using mt5, now that i've just got used to using mt4!!!

Thansk a lot and happy trading!

Here. Sure why not mt5, its going to replace mt4 eventually.

ubzen:
Here. Sure why not mt5, its going to replace mt4 eventually.

Thanks Ubzen, it worked fine, but the values seem to vary a little with those published each day in DailyFX. In fact they all do, guess it depends on when the compiler calculates the values, ie for GMT, EST, or other?

Do you know if there is an indicator which can be used to highlight the psycho values either with a horizontal line or by highlighting the value in the price column?

Really appreciate your valued help

There were about 6 different ways to calculate a Pivot last time i checked. That's my guess as to why they're off. Tho, it could also be minor time-shifts and price-feeds.

I'm not familiar with Psycho values. But my guess is that you're talking about Prices which ends with 0 upon the Pip digit?

Added: Here. It's the SweetSpots.mq4. Read about it a long time ago.

Reason: