I will code your Strategy, not for free, but it will be YOURS!

Hi fellow traders,

I will code all your strategy's and indicators.

I will NOT code them for free. Why?

1. Coding is hard work
  2. Learn how to code takes even longer time
  3. The resulting EA, all rights belonging to it, all source codes belong to YOU. Why is that important?
  1. Developing a trading system is also hard work
  2. Why should you allow somehow to sell/steal your idea?

if you are intrested, drop me a pm or write me an email: support@when-money-makes-money.com

zzuegg:

Hi fellow traders,

I will code all your strategy's and indicators.

I will NOT code them for free. Why?

1. Coding is hard work
  2. Learn how to code takes even longer time
  3. The resulting EA, all rights belonging to it, all source codes belong to YOU. Why is that important?
  1. Developing a trading system is also hard work
  2. Why should you allow somehow to sell/steal your idea?

if you are intrested, drop me a pm or write me an email: support@when-money-makes-money.com

i need automated (robot)EA using paraboic and zigzag indicator for one hr chat

i want robot that will buy order automatically when first paraboic sar appear on buy direction and the robot will close the buy order when zigzag draw a new line to the buying direction.

also

i want robot that will sell order automatically when first paraboic sar appear on sell direction and the robot will close the sell order when zigzag draw a new line to the selling direction.

note; pls i want the robot to be able to close sell or buy order if zizag did draw line and a new paraboic sar appear in another direction and robot should start new buy/sell order

check the attach files 4 details

i am ready to pay

thanks

i have sent you a pm!

Anyone looking for a programmer I would recommend this guy, zzuegg has helped me on this forum with some of the more difficult to figure out quirks of mql4. I would trust him to accurately code a strategy of mine if I couldnt do it myself.

i got a wonderfull and powerfull dorex indicator i would like to make an EA with it, it is a arrow indicator

this are conditions:

Open Buy order If indicator is turn red to blue color.

Open Sell order if indicator turn blue to red color .

Close Buy before open the sell order.
close Sell before open the Buy order.

money managment:
takeprofit :adjustable
stop loss : adjustable
no trailing stop
maxslipage :3
order numbers :Could you make EA can make more than one orders (expamle :2,3,4....) each opened get same lotsize ( example : if EA opens 3 Buy orders with same lotsize,,Lotsize : Lot/ordernumbers)

lot adjustable )
, i join indicator code :

messie:
i got a wonderfull and powerfull dorex indicator i would like to make an EA with it,
So what's stopping you? No Slaves here, learn to code or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you.

@messie drop me a PM or email. (address is in the first post)

Funny, did you lost too much clients by the freecoding service from someone else ??

deVries:
Funny, did you lost too much clients by the freecoding service from someone else ??
look at the date, and still enough clients

zzuegg:
look at the date

Yes, I see there are some postings in this topic now deleted.

deVries:

Yes, I see there are some postings in this topic now deleted.
so what was there?
Reason: